Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
- Improved WebAdmin (several bugfixes)
- New logging facilities
- Full High Availibility (HA) support
- GnuPG Up2Date Keys
- HHTP Proxy Usage Report (SARG)
- Dynamic packetfiltering for IPSec roadwarriors
- X.509 CA and certificate managment (request, issue, sign, export, import)
- (supported formats: PKCS 1 (PEM), DER binary certificate, PKCS 12)
- IPsec connection identifier
- 'Network Interface' names with '-' doesn't work
- 'Proxy SMTP Relay' config and 'IPSec VPN Policies' were reseted – please reconfig!
- After reconfiguring make a new Backup File – BETA 3.040 will not accept backupfiles from former BETA versions!
- Up2Date 3.040 will restart the MiddleWare.
- Existing IP as well as VPN connections may be restarted.
Size: 16862801 bytes
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest versions. To apply an Up2Date package to the system, log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “System Up2Date”. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux BETA, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page:
The original article/video can be found at [High] Up2Date 3.040 BETA