Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
- Full Quality of Service support
- Network interface MTU support
- Automatically generated network definitions for every interface
- zlib update
- Selfmonitoring notification messages
- WebAdmin (small fixes)
- MiddleWare (small fixes)
- IPSec RSA key support for 512bit and 768bit
- LCD ticker stop
- Accounting daemon restart
- SMTP daemon start
- Gateway order
- Up2Date 3.041 will restart the MiddleWare.
- Existing IP as well as VPN connections may be restarted.
Mozilla versions up to and including 0.9.9 have a bug that causes the last entry in listboxes not to be shown if an entry in the box is longer than the box itself. You can work around this bug by clicking into the box an then use the “arrow down” key to scroll down to the last entry.
Size: 9820305 bytes
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest versions. To apply an Up2Date package to the system, log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “System Up2Date”. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux BETA, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page:
The original article/video can be found at [High] Up2Date 3.041 BETA