Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
- SNMPD – Selfmonitor handling: interrupt free restart
- MiddleWare: IPSec connetion leftkey config
- MiddleWare: correct rewrite of Email Address in DNS config
- MiddleWare: DHCP server config syntax
- MiddleWare: dynamic IPSec connection (Roadwarrior) connect
- MiddleWare: PPTP config syntax
- SQUID: correct settings of packetfilter rules
- accounting daemon restart with selfmonitor interrupt
- named daemon restart with selfmonitor interrupt
- SNMP daemon restart with selfmonitor interrupt
- factory reset in init1 mode
- notifications with hostname
- Up2Date 3.031 will restart the MiddleWare.
- Existing IP as well as VPN connections may be restarted.
- The configuration of the firewall will not be changed.
Size: 4730389 bytes
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest versions. To apply an Up2Date package to the system, log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “System Up2Date”. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux BETA, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page:
The original article/video can be found at [High] Up2Date 3.031 BETA