Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
- Antivirus engine mimeencoder
- Selfmonitor, now without HALT scheme
- Logfile cleaning every hour
- Net accounting daemon (bugfix for standby mode, eating CPU and MEM)
- Delete firewall notifications emails which queued longer than 33 min
- Up2Date 2.020 will restart the MiddleWare daemon.
- Existing IP as well as VPN connections may be restarted.
- The configuration of the firewall will not be changed.
Size: 759773 bytes
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest versions. To apply an Up2Date package to the system, log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “System Up2Date”. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page.
The original article/video can be found at [High] Sun Cobalt Up2Date 2.020