Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
- WebAdmin display error for certain network names
- Fix file permissions of some files (eleminate world write access)
- Fix file permission for Selfmonitor 'network accounting daemon watch module'
- Up2Date 2.022 will restart the SelfMonitor daemon.
- The configuration of the firewall will not be changed.
Size: 4137221 bytes
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest versions. To apply an Up2Date package to the system, log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “System Up2Date”. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page.
The original article/video can be found at [High] Up2Date 2.022