This is a mobile era esp. Android devices are becoming a dominant player in the mobile device market. According to IDC the worldwide tablet market hit 122.3 million units in 2012, with Android capturing 42.7 percent of the market. By 2016, the tablet market is predicted to reach 282.7 million units.
The critical factor for Android’s market success is being driven by factors such as its open source platform as well as the variety and competitive pricing of Android devices.
In fact, enterprise are feeling the heat and created a need for a robust solution. Understanding this, Desktop Central mobile device management has introduced a full fledged support for Android devices.
- Profile management – Configure policy settings to access enterprise resources.
- Asset Tracking- Gain complete information about the device like device details, certificates, installed Apps, etc.
- App management- Manage and distribute both in-house and Play Store Apps
- Security management-Secure with defined passcode and wipe the data
- Audit & Reports-Audit devices that are inactive or have installed a specific App
- And many more
To download for a free trial click here
The post Desktop Central mobile device management expands its support to Android devices appeared first on ManageEngine Blogs.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Desktop Central mobile device management expands its support to Android devices