This is a small bugfix Up2Date which fixes a memory leak that could lead to reduced performance over time as well as an improved Up2Date mechanism that minimizes the risk of updates fail to install.
- Middleware will be restarted
- HTTP daemon will be restarted
- This is a small bugfix release
- Small Middleware Memory Leak fixed
- Disable performance logging in HA mode
- Please check also the V7.1 Release Notes PDF
Fix : Middleware may slow down on some systems
Fix : High availablility logfile filling up with stats
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: d7c5bb6eda6e4ff5c5f1824cd8b7ec71 Size : 5,386,126 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. “[7.103] memory leak fix worked”). There is also a demo server to check ASG V7: http://demo.astaro.com.
Your Astaro R&D team
The original article/video can be found at Up2Date 7.103 released