Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
Size: 2.8 MB (2952637 bytes)
- Required previous version is 2.027
- Active IP and VPN connections will not be restarted
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- Remote SSH connections will be lost
- WebAdmin will be restarted – connection will be lost during the Up2Date
- Include public VPN IPSec RSA key in backup
- OpenSSL vulnerablities (CAN-2002-0656 CAN-2002-0657 CAN-2002-0658)
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest version. To apply an Up2Date package to the system:
Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “Update now” in “System Up2Date. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page.
The original article/video can be found at [High] Sun Cobalt Up2Date 2.028