Microsoft released their advance notification for
October 2011 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 8 bulletins on October 11, 2011 addressing 23 vulnerabilities.
- 2 bulletins are rated Critical
- 6 bulletins are rated Important
- 6 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerabilities can lead to Denial of Service
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9
- Microsoft Silverlight 4
- Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway
the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop
Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and
update their central patch database at the earliest.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for October 2011 Patch Tuesday