August 2011 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 13 bulletins on August 09, 2011 addressing 22 vulnerabilities.
- 2 bulletin is rated Critical
- 9 bulletins are rated Important
- 2 bulletins are rated Important
- 4 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Denial of Service
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Information Disclosure
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft Office Visio 2003, 2007, 2010
- .Net Framework
the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop
Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and
update their central patch database at the earliest.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for August 2011 Patch Tuesday