Microsoft released their advance notification for
April 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 6 bulletins on April 10, 2012 addressing 11 vulnerabilities.
- 4 bulletins are rated Critical
- 2 bulletins are rated Important
- 5 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Information Disclosure
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- Forefront UAG
- .Net Framework
the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop
Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and
update their central patch database at the earliest.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for April 2012 Patch Tuesday