Microsoft released their advance notification for February 2013 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 12 bulletins on February 12, 2013 addressing 57 vulnerabilities.
- 5 bulletins are rated Critical
- 7 bulletins are rated Important
- 6 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 4 vulnerability can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 2 vulnerability can lead to Denial of Service
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer 6,7,8,9 and 10.
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft Server Software
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
The post Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for February 2013 Patch Tuesday appeared first on ManageEngine Blogs.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for February 2013 Patch Tuesday