This is the first Up2Date for the public ACC V1.9 BETA, it contains bugfixes as well as some small improvements for the BETA. It will not be downloaded and installed on ACC V1.4x installations.
- This is the first update for ACC V1.9 BETA
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Numerous enhancements to usability and navigational aspects
- History and auditing capability for unscheduled actions
- Additional tooltip information for Availability and Resource views
- Earlier warnings and threat signaling if thresholds are exceeded
- added DNS configuration menu
- added external SMTP server for notifications
- Fixed several bugs and resolved several cosmetic issues
For more information please see the corresponding UBB-posting at our User Bulletin Board.
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Command Center V1.9 BETA to this new BETA version. There are different ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced
Size: 128.354.035 bytes (122 MByte)
Please note: This Up2Date is only compatible with our ACC V1.9 BETA (V1.800). More information in our posting here: Public ACC V1.9 BETA released
- Alternatively, you can download the latest ACC V1.9 ISO
Size: 452.927.488 bytes (432 MByte)
Astaro FTP server: DE US
Astaro HTTP server: DE 1 DE 2 US 1 US 2
Thank you in advance for using and testing ACC V1.9 BETA,
Your Astaro Product Management Team
The original article/video can be found at Up2Date 1.810 for ACC V1.9 BETA released