This is the first Release Candidate for the public V7.200 BETA, it contains multiple bugfixes, some feature and performance improvements. If no new issues appear, this might be the final release verseion. It will not be downloaded and installed on ASG 7.104 installations.
- This is the first Release Candidate for ASG V7.200 BETA Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Fixed Skype over blocking of HTTPS site
- Fixed encrypted Bittorrent Blocking
- Fixed rare condition that could lead to IM/P2P engine crashes
- Fixed QoS for IM/P2P protocols
- Fixed DSCP matching in QoS Traffic Selectors
- Fixed potential Deadlock in Kernel IPsec engine
- Improved detection accuracy of IM/P2P protocols especially SSL/TLS based
- Improved performance for IM/P2P classification
- Renamed static IM/P2P Traffic Selectors
- Removed P2P protocols FastTrack, SoulSeek, WinMX, XDCC
- Removed Advanced Tab from IM/P2P config pages
- Please check also the V7 BETA forum.
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to this BETA version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: 14a62fb97b78fb548e5c1e660b14b114 Size: 56.308.118 bytes) Download server:
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
Thanks in advance for using and testing ASG V7.200 BETA,
Your Astaro R&D team!
The original article/video can be found at Release Candidate 1 (RC1) for ASG V7.200 BETA released