Urgency: Middle (low, Middle, HIGH)
- Special characters in PPTP passwords
- Typo in MiddleWare generated /etc/rc.d/networks script
- Forbidden network name 'localnet' now included in static definitions
- New real sender for bounced notification emails ('fw-notify.net')
- Fixed MiddleWare routing table setup after VPN restart
Size: 5115922 bytes
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest versions. To apply an Up2Date package to the system, log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “System Up2Date”. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page.
The original article/video can be found at [Middle] Sun Cobalt Up2Date 2.019