Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
Update: new virus pattern files
Size: 15053 bytes
Up2Date Server: 22.214.171.124
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!
PS: You might encounter problems getting Up2Dates with ASL 1.8 if you imported backups from some previous (beta) versions. To solve this do the following on the console:
- login as user “root”
- edit the file /etc/aus.conf by typing
- Make sure the settings are the following:
- Save and exit the editor with
- Leave the console by typing
at the console
- Login into WebAdmin and enter “126.96.36.199” as Up2Date Server in “System -> Up2Date Service” and press the save-button
- Remember not to use your old Backup-file again.
The original article/video can be found at [High] Up2Date 1.801