Microsoft released their advance notification for
February 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 9 bulletins on February 14, 2012 addressing 21 vulnerabilities.
- 4 bulletin are rated Critical
- 5 bulletins are rated Important
- 7 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft Silverlight
the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop
Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and
update their central patch database at the earliest.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for February 2012 Patch Tuesday