Microsoft released their advance notification for December 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 7 bulletins on December 11, 2012 addressing 11 vulnerabilities.
- 5 bulletins are rated Critical
- 2 bulletins are rated Important
- 6 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Security Feature Bypass
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Word Viewer
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
The post Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for December 2012 Patch Tuesday appeared first on ManageEngine Blogs.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for December 2012 Patch Tuesday