Microsoft released their advance notification for April 2013 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 9 bulletins on April 9, 2013.
- 2 bulletins are rated Critical
- 7 bulletins are rated Important
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 5 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Denial of Service
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Information Disclosure
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Server Software
- Microsoft Office
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for April 2013 Patch Tuesday