Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
Size: 0.1MB (1,917 bytes)
- Required previous version is 3.221
- Existing configuration will not be changed
Notice Regarding Possible Discontinuance of Support: Astaro Security Linux V3.2.
Customers should be aware that technical support and the Up2Date service for Astaro Security Linux V3.2 may be terminated on June 30, 2005. Sales of Astaro Security Linux V3.2 were discontinued at the end of June 2002, three years prior to this date.
Customers on this release should strongly consider upgrading to Astaro Security Linux V5. Please contact your vendor or sales representative.
- Virus scan engine license key updated
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and start a “Update now” in “System Up2Date. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to “System -> Up2Date Service” and enable “Prefetch Up2dates”. The System Administrator will receive a Notification email after an Up2Date package has been succesfully fetched and can install the Up2Date by clicking “[install]” on the now available menu item “Unapplied Up2Dates”. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page.
The original article/video can be found at [High] Up2Date 3.222