Join Scott Young and Shaun Sturby from Optrics Engineering as they discuss the printer driver nightmare zero day vulnerability, SonicWall’s VPN appliance is under attack and Kaseya’s recent ransomware attack.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 0:19 – Today’s 3 topics
- 0:40 – Topic 1: Printer Driver Zero Day
- 06:09 – Topic 2: SonicWall VPN Vulnerability
- 10:38 – Topic 3: Kaseya VSA Hack
- 17:04 – Closing remarks
Print Nightmare Zero Day:
- PrintNightmare, Critical Windows Print Spooler Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-1675: Incomplete Patch and Leaked RCE Exploit
Ways to keep the computers in your network updated:
Good tool to keep your personal computers updated:
SonicWall Warns of Active Attacks Against VPN Appliances:
Got $70M spare change?
- IT for service providers biz Kaseya defers decision about SaaS restoration following supply chain attack
- Kaseya Left Customer Portal Vulnerable to 2015 Flaw in its Own Software