Twice the Performance, Half the Price
The AX’s Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) architecture has garnered the company numerous awards and is revolutionary by market standards due to native multi-systems support. ACOS includes an optimized multi-CPU architecture built from the ground up that leaps the competition in terms of performance, scalability and reliability.
As the provider of end-to-end services for mobile carriers and millions of wireless handsets around the world, our network must always be fast and reliable. We chose A10 Networks’ AX Series new generation server load balancers to enhance our carrier-grade network because they provide a new industry price/performance milestone that leaps ahead of incumbents’ offerings in this market – which allows our service to be more competitive.
-Willy Lee, senior director of operations for Core Mobility
- – Revolutionary Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) tuned for multi-core CPUs
- – Industry’s best throughput, SSL, RAM Cache and Layer 4-7 price/performance – never sacrificing features for performance
- – aRule policy editor for flexible script-based customization of traffic management and security
- – Unparalleled energy efficiency increases transactions per watt thus reducing power requirements for the lowest cost of ownership and greenest solution
- – Dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 support
- – Carrier-grade hardware components
- – All features are included with the platform at no additional charge
For more information and to request a demo or eval unit go to: