Microsoft released their advance notification for July 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 9 bulletins on July 10, 2012 addressing 16 vulnerabilities.
- 3 bulletins are rated Critical
- 6 bulletins are rated Important
- 5 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Information Disclosure
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Developer tools
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for July 2012 Patch Tuesday