Cybersecurity Awareness Month is a great time to educate yourself and your users.
Not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered! Here’s a set of resources from our Partner KnowBe4 that you can use to help your users make smarter security decisions this month and beyond.
- Access to free resources for you including KnowBe4’s most popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
- Resources to help you plan your activities, including your Cybersecurity Awareness Month Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner
- New featured interactive training module for your users: “2022 Social Engineering Red Flags,” plus 3 additional interactive training modules, all available in multiple languages
- Resources to share with your users including training videos, security docs, tip sheets, security hints and tips newsletters, plus posters and digital signage assets, all available in multiple languages
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
Get Your Free Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resource Kit Now!
Grab it by going to: https://www.Optrics.com/cybersecurity-awareness-month-resource-kit
** Optrics Inc. is an Authorized KnowBe4 partner
12 Ways to Defeat Multi-Factor Authentication On-Demand Webinar