Mark your calendar for March 18 and 19, 2015; the ManageEngine UserConf15 is en route to the Middle East, and we can’t wait to meet you all there.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll get by attending this user conference.
1. Learn about
- Managing incidents, service requests, assets, and change and service levels of your IT.
- Maintaining high uptime of applications and websites.
- Monitoring networks, servers, and virtual environments.
- Effective user provisioning and management, exchange server auditing, and real time IT audit and compliance.
- Neutralizing internal and external threats to IT security.
2. Participate in 1-on-1 discussions with a ManageEngine product expert and check out new product features, existing product integrations, customer case studies, and best practices.
3. Network with peers and get industry insight.
4. Become a ManageEngine Certified product associate by taking the certification exam at no extra cost.
With all this in store for your IT, shouldn’t all roads lead to the ManageEngine Middle East Userconf15?
(Early bird cost $99/seat)
Avail our early bird offer and register before February 12, 2015 for just USD 99/seat, after which the price will be USD 199/seat.
The original article/video can be found at Join Us at the ManageEngine UserConf in Dubai!