Microsoft released their advance notification for
November 2011 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 4 bulletins on November 8, 2011 addressing 4 vulnerabilities.
- 1 bulletin is rated Critical
- 2 bulletins are rated Important
- 1 bulletin is rated Moderate
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerabilities can lead to Denial of Service
- All Supported Operating Systems.
the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop
Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and
update their central patch database at the earliest.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for November 2011 Patch Tuesday