Microsoft released their advance notification for January 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 7 bulletins on January 10, 2012 addressing 8 vulnerabilities.
- 1 bulletin is rated Critical
- 6 bulletins are rated Important
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Information Disclosure
- 1 vulnerabilities can lead to Security Feature Bypass
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Developer Tools and Software
the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop
Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and
update their central patch database at the earliest.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for January 2012 Patch Tuesday