Microsoft released their advance notification for
December 2011 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 14 bulletins on December 13, 2011 addressing 20 vulnerabilities.
- 3 bulletin is rated Critical
- 11 bulletins are rated Important
- 10 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerabilities can lead to Information Disclosure
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9
- Office 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer 2007
- Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats
the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop
Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and
update their central patch database at the earliest.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for December 2011 Patch Tuesday