The cybersecurity market is ever-changing and primarily driven by sophisticated cyberattacks, disruptive technological growth, and stringent data protection regulations like the GDPR and CCPA. We are constantly evolving our solutions to meet these dynamic market needs. We believe our recognition in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for security information and event management (SIEM) for the fourth consecutive time proves that our efforts have been channeled in the right direction.
“Advanced persistent threats and targeted cyberattacks are challenges for every enterprise regardless of size. Most of the time, hackers are well-funded, and they go to extreme lengths to break into enterprises’ networks and cause disaster. On the other hand, organizations often lag in terms of budget, tools, and techniques required to battle against such hackers. We at ManageEngine aim to constantly enhance our SIEM solution to fill this gap and help organizations battle against these hackers effectively.”
– Manikandan Thangaraj
Director of program management for IT security solutions at ManageEngine
Launched in 2016, our flagship SIEM product Log360 has come a long way. What started as a simple security auditing and compliance management tool has now become a powerful SIEM solution offering advanced threat analytics, machine-learning-powered user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), and much more to equip enterprises with the resources they need to deal with targeted and sophisticated attacks.
Over the last year, this is how Log360’s capabilities were shaped in various areas like threat detection and management, cloud security, and more:
- Threat intelligence: Log360 partnered with WebRoot International. The advanced threat analytics add-on correlates network activities with dynamic global threat feeds from WebRoot, and notifies administrators at the first sign of a threat.
- Behavioral anomaly detection: Log360 introduced a UEBA add-on that employs machine learning techniques to baseline normal user behaviors and instantly detect any unusual activity.
- Automated threat remediation: With the enhanced incident workflow, Log360 empowered enterprises to automate threat remediation, and stop attacks from spreading, helping reduce the impact of security breaches.
Check out the various other capabilities of Log360 that can help you build an efficient security operations center (SOC).
What are we currently working on?
- Building advanced threat detection and analytical capabilities to combat the renaissance of ransomware and other sophisticated attacks.
- Strengthening our cloud security module to protect cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Salesforce, and more.
- A comprehensive SIEM-as-a-service platform.
Ready to enhance your SIEM? Get started with Log360. Start exploring now.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management, Kelly Kavanagh, Toby Bussa, Gorka Sadowski, 18 February 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
** Optrics Inc. is an Authorized ManageEngine partner
The original article can be found here: