Applications Manager has always taken care of your IT monitoring needs and we ventured into cloud monitoring, couple of years back with support for monitoring the IaaS, Amazon AWS. We will shortly be announcing our support for monitoring PaaS infrastructure through Windows Azure Monitoring.
Applications Manager’s Windows Azure monitoring capability will aid the IT administrators to view the performance of the Web, Worker and VM Roles as visually comprehensible graphs and reports.
Using Windows Azure monitoring in ManageEngine Applications Manager, you will be able to:
- Discover Windows Azure applications and all its role instances.
- Monitor the different states of Windows Azure role instances. Get alerted for critical states, like “Role is offline“, “Role is unresponsive” and troubleshoot before it affects the end users.
- Monitor the metrics like CPU Usage, Memory and Network traffic of the various VMs in your Windows Azure VM Roles.
- Monitor the request execution time, requests rejected, TCP connections, etc., of the various web applications build on your Azure Web Role.
- Monitor your Windows Azure Role Instances for events such as failed requests, failed attempts to access secure files, etc., and get alerted through our Event and Trace Log Monitoring.
- Monitor any error with the Windows Azure Application deployment and get notified through our Diagnostic Infrastructure logs monitoring.
For an early access to the new Windows Azure Monitoring capability contact email@example.com and stay tuned for more updates on the same.
The original article/video can be found at Upcoming in Applications Manager: Windows Azure Monitoring