Microsoft released their advance notification for September 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 2 bulletins on September 11, 2012 addressing 2 vulnerabilities.
- 2 bulletins are rated Important
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for September 2012 Patch Tuesday