Microsoft released their advance notification for October 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 7 bulletins on October 9, 2012 addressing 20 vulnerabilities.
- 1 bulletins is rated Critical
- 6 bulletins are rated Important
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Denial of Service
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Server Software
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Lync
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for October 2012 Patch Tuesday