Microsoft released their advance notification for June 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 7 bulletins on June 12, 2012 addressing 25 vulnerabilities.
- 3 bulletins are rated Critical
- 4 bulletins are rated Important
- 4 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- .Net Framework
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
You Can Learn More About the ManageEngine Product Line By Going to manageengine.optrics.com
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for June 2012 Patch Tuesday