Microsoft released their advance notification for January 2013 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 7 bulletins on January 8, 2013 addressing 12 vulnerabilities.
- 2 bulletins are rated Critical
- 5 bulletins are rated Important
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 3 vulnerability can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Security Feature Bypass
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Denial of Service
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Server Software
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
Elevation of Privilege
The post Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for January 2013 Patch Tuesday appeared first on ManageEngine Blogs.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for January 2013 Patch Tuesday