Microsoft released their advance notification for August 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 9 bulletins on August 14, 2012 addressing 10 vulnerabilities.
- 5 bulletins are rated Critical
- 4 bulletins are rated Important
- 8 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Developer tools
- Microsoft Server software
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.
The original article/video can be found at Microsoft Releases Advance Notification for August 2012 Patch Tuesday