On February 25 2013, ManageEngine Desktop Central is coming to the Barcelona, Spain. We are showcasing our mobile device management capabilities for iOS and Android mobile devices in Mobile World Congress. MDM solution seekers can avail this opportunity by meeting us at Mobile World Congress to have a face-to-face interaction and you can discuss with our product experts to know more about the product and clarify your queries.
Mobile Device Management highlights:
- Enabling Pass-code
- Imposing Restrictions
- Configuring Email
- Enabling Exchange Active-sync
- VPN and WiFi Settings
- Executing Security Commands like Locking the device
- Corporate and complete data wipe
Asset Management that include,
- Certificates Installed
- Profiles Installed
- Restriction Details
- Security Information
- Apps Inventory
- Device Information
- Distribute in-house and Play Store Apps
- App management
- App catalog for self-serving
- Comprehensive reports helps to monitor apps installed in device.
“Veo que hay” at Mobile World Congress.
The post Get Ready! ManageEngine Desktop Central is coming to Mobile World Congress appeared first on ManageEngine Blogs.
The original article/video can be found at Get Ready! ManageEngine Desktop Central is coming to Mobile World Congress