As a software vendor, We understand that you are looking for a Genie in the lamp who can solve your Mac patch management challenges. If you are reading this then you have hit the lucky lamp. Yes, Desktop Central releases GA for Mac patch management with enhanced features. As an Aladdin, all you need to do is rub the lamp; Desktop Central magic helps you to update the Mac desktops and laptops with the latest Mac and third party patches that keep systems away from outside security threats.
- On-demand Patch Scanning to scan and asses the vulnerability status of the network
- Customize patch deployment as per the business needs
- Severity based patch management facilitates to create and configure severity levels for the missing patches
- Patch approval mechanism to test and approve patches for bulk deployment
- Out-of-box reports to fetch granular level details about system vulnerability level, missing & applicable patches, task status, etc. to determine system health
In our previous release, asset management feature for Mac helped enterprise to track assets that determines the status of the used and unused systems in the network. It simplifies reconciling purchased software licenses to that of the installed count to keep them compliant. With this new addition we are sure all our IT admin/Aladdin are going to experience a comfortable ride in their routine desktop management challenges.
Want to see more, click here
Don’t want to wait, download a free trial
The original article/video can be found at Desktop Central- a Genie for your Mac Patch Management