Up2Date 7.301 is available now for all AxG platforms. This release offers various tweaks, tuning, and fixes for the recently launched 7.300 Up2date, and streamlines the migration operations during the Up2Date process.
Also added is further support for the upcoming Astaro Command Center 1.9 release.
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- Accounting database will be reorganized
- System will be restarted
After restart, some data reorganization will take place. You may notice a higher system load and disk usage.
* Do not shutdown the system during this time, otherwise data loss is possible!
- Improved database recovery after powerloss
- Improved sending of Quarantine Report
- Improved false positives when blocking Skype
- Improved support of upcoming ACC V1.9
- In regards to the new features and benefits of AxG 7.3, please read the V7.3 Release Notes PDF.
Fix : Cache for HTTP Proxy AD SSO not updating sometimes
Fix : L2TP connection terminates after 60 minutes
Fix : End-User Portal does not show all emails
Fix : IP counting for licensing adds external hosts
Fix : SMTP service not starting on HA/Cluster systems
Fix : Email encryption may stop SMTP service
Fix : Special characters in emails are not processed correctly
Fix : Data partition filling up on small systems
Fix : SMTP service running with high CPU usage
Fix : Email decryption may cut last character in line
Fix : SMTP scanner caught in an endless loop
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: e1ba49ac6dc5cd792af83f8c5758c9a3 Size : 108835940 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Japanese Mirror
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the AxG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. “[7.300] Quarantine Report “). If you have feedback to our documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com. There is also a demo server: http://demo.astaro.com
Your Astaro R&D team
The original article/video can be found at Up2Date 7.301 Released