This is the first Release Candidate for the public V1.9 BETA, it contains multiple bugfixes and some feature and performance improvements. If no new issues appear, this might be the final release version. It will not be downloaded and installed on ACC V1.4 installations.
- This is the first release candidate for ACC V1.9
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Reporting database will be relocated to another partition
New features in this update:
- Introduced filter-bar to selectively show/hide devices
- Added functionality for weekly recurring/scheduled operations
- Improved and colorized all tool-tips and made them aware of alert level
- Adjusted monitoring license thresholds to react more aggressively to expiries
- Bridge and Point-to-Point interfaces will not be shown in resource monitoring
- Device-Agent does not send monitoring updates after experiencing a timewarp
- Device-Agent might fail to fully initialize itself after a reboot
- Scroll-bars within the Gateway Manager where not displayed when resizing browser window in Firefox 3
- Fixed several data elements which did not properly react to update notifications
For more information please see the corresponding UBB-posting at our User Bulletin Board. The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Command Center V1.9 BETA to this new BETA version.
There are different ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced File:
Size: 146.414.973 bytes (140 MByte)
Please note: This Up2Date is only compatible with our ACC V1.9 BETA (V1.820). More information in our posting here: Public ACC V1.9 BETA released here: Up2Date 1.810 for ACC V1.9 BETA released and here: Up2Date 1.820 for ACC V1.9 BETA released
- Alternatively, you can download the latest ACC V1.9 ISO File:
Size: 455.712.768 bytes (435 MByte)
Astaro FTP server: DE
Astaro HTTP server: DE 1
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!
Thank you in advance for using and testing ACC V1.9 BETA,
your Astaro Product Management Team
The original article/video can be found at Release Candidate 1 (RC1) for ACC V1.9 BETA released