ACC Up2Date 2.202 has been released today. This is purely a maintenance release designed to enhance the stability and reliability of your Astaro Command Center installation. In March, we will provide information about V3 of our Command Center. Stay tuned! Read on for extended details of this Up2Date.
* Your system will reboot after installation is complete.
* This is a maintenance release
 ACC-Daemon takes up to 100% CPU, no connection to any AxG-devices
Md5 : 9a57c0e05608281585b9ceeb7781ead5
Astaro ACC Up2Date Download Mirrors:
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ACC V2 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. “[2.202] Using Central Object Definitions”).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are also demo servers for public use anytime at http://demo.astaro.com
The original article/video can be found at Astaro Command Center Up2Date 2.202 Released